How to Cancel Facebook Page

How To Cancel Facebook Page - I'm ill of the never-ending personal privacy changes at Facebook, irritated that I have in excellent faith went into a lots of info about myself and my social circles, simply to have them continuously tweak and fiddle things so that they can get more presence and make more loan, all while jeopardizing my privacy. Exactly what's up with that, Zuckerberg?? I'm done. How can I cancel, delete, erase, axe, kill my account?

 

How To Cancel Facebook Page


I can totally have compassion with you. It's the only site I understand where I have to go through the privacy settings and ensure things have not "progressed" to leave my info, connections and data more exposed to either online search engine spiders or the public than I want. Really, it's quite extremely lame on their part in a society where individuals complain all the time about loss of personal privacy in the digital world.
That's another topic, nevertheless, I suppose.:-.

If you are sure that you do desire to erase your Facebook account then here's how you do that.

Are you sure that's exactly what you wish to do, nevertheless, rather than just going into the privacy settings and decreasing your direct exposure?

Okay, fine. Here are the steps ...
Go to "Account Settings":.

When your there, scroll down and at the bottom you'll discover:.

Click on the "shut down" link on the right and you'll see an exhaustive list of reasons that you may wish to leave. They're gathering data, obviously:.

Sounds like your problem is about personal privacy, so if you choose "I have a privacy concern" you'll discover a little editorial commentary from the Facebook team:.

A bit lower down you can also define that people sending you pal invites (etc) will or will not trouble you:.

Once again, I 'd say you should believe carefully before you check this alternative, but if you truly wish to never have Facebook darken your email doorstep once again, this is ways to do it.

In either case, click "Deactivate My Account" if you make sure that's exactly what you want to do. Now it's time to go through the onslaught, beginning with your password again (simply in case somebody sees you visited and decides it 'd be a terrific useful joke to erase your account):.

Remembered your password? Excellent. Now prove you're not a robot:.

This CAPTCHA requires the words "Society" "darneder" (whatever that means). Go into those properly and click "Submit".

Success! The account is formally closed down, eliminated, deleted and ... um, just a sec. As you can see from the text above, Facebook doesn't appear to delete your info, just shut down the account. I'm thinking that's not what you desire, but it's the very best you can do.

By the way, a few minutes later you'll get an e-mail from Facebook about your shut off Facebook account:.

So now you know. That's the very best you can do, and it does efficiently shut down your Facebook account and avoid anybody else from using your e-mail address in the future.