Facebook Remove Friend

Facebook Remove Friend, Not to seem like I'm ending up being antisocial, however a female who's on my friends list on Facebook ends up being rather the type of person I don't want to relate to. Can't state more than that, however I need to "defriend" her (unfriend her?) How do I do that?

 

Facebook Remove Friend



Sounds like trouble in Facebook paradise to me!

Luckily, it's incredibly simple to defriend somebody on Facebook, just a few mouse clicks. To begin with, select "Buddies" from the leading navigational bar:.

Notification here that within the "Pals" area, I've likewise chosen "Good friend List". You'll wish to do that too.

Now scroll around till you find the profile of the individual in concern. It'll look around like this, though clearly we're not speaking about the same individual!

Keep in mind the link on the lower right, "Get rid of Friend". That's what you want to choose. Click that and you'll get a verification dialog box:.

If you're really sure she should get the proverbial boot, click "Remove Friend", otherwise click on "Cancel" and they'll never ever know that they were on the very edge of the abyss.

Thanks for reading Facebook Remove Friend!