How Do You Remove A Friend From Facebook

How Do You Remove A Friend From Facebook, Not to sound like I'm becoming antisocial, however a woman who's on my friends list on Facebook turns out to be rather the type of individual I don't want to relate to. Can't say more than that, however I have to "defriend" her (unfriend her?) How do I do that?

 

How Do You Remove A Friend From Facebook



Seems like problem in Facebook paradise to me!

Fortunately, it's incredibly easy to defriend somebody on Facebook, just a couple of mouse clicks. First off, choose "Friends" from the leading navigational bar:.

Notification here that within the "Buddies" location, I've likewise selected "Good friend List". You'll wish to do that too.

Now scroll around until you find the profile of the person in question. It'll look around like this, though clearly we're not discussing the exact same individual!

Keep in mind the link on the lower right, "Remove Buddy". That's what you wish to pick. Click that and you'll get a verification dialog box:.

If you're truly sure she should get the proverbial boot, click on "Remove Pal", otherwise click "Cancel" and they'll never ever know that they were on the very edge of the void.

Thanks for reading How Do You Remove A Friend From Facebook!