How Do I Remove A Friend From Facebook

How Do I Remove A Friend From Facebook, Not to sound like I'm becoming antisocial, but a lady who's on my buddies list on Facebook turns out to be rather the kind of individual I don't want to connect with. Can't say more than that, however I have to "defriend" her (unfriend her?) How do I do that?

 

How Do I Remove A Friend From Facebook



Sounds like difficulty in Facebook paradise to me!

Thankfully, it's incredibly easy to defriend somebody on Facebook, simply a couple of mouse clicks. To begin with, select "Friends" from the top navigational bar:.

Notice here that within the "Friends" area, I have actually also selected "Friend List". You'll wish to do that too.

Now scroll around up until you discover the profile of the person in question. It'll look around like this, though clearly we're not talking about the very same individual!

Keep in mind the link on the lower right, "Eliminate Friend". That's what you desire to pick. Click on that and you'll get a confirmation dialog box:.

If you're actually sure she needs to get the proverbial boot, click on "Remove Friend", otherwise click on "Cancel" and they'll never understand that they were on the very edge of the void.

Thanks for reading How Do I Remove A Friend From Facebook!