How Do I Change My Name On Facebook



How Do I Change My Name On Facebook - After a recent conversation about personal privacy on Facebook, I found much of my pals select not to include their complete names on their profiles. A lot more wondered the best ways to do this.

A few reasons for altering your name on Facebook could be for privacy reasons, a legal changing of your name, or you have actually been just recently married.

Changing your name on Facebook is simple, but many do unknown the choice is readily available. Check out below to discover how to change your name on the site.

 

How Do I Change My Name On Facebook


It needs to be noted that with Facebook Pages, you do not have the ability to change their name. You unfortunately need to erase the page and begin over. Also, the procedure does not work with nicknames. Your full name and nickname would be the only way to have that appear on your profile.

1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Located on the top of the page, on the ideal side, you will see an "Account" box.
3. When the fall menu appears, click the "Account Settings" alternative.
4. The first menu item need to be "Name." Click the "Change" button on the right side.
5. Enter your brand-new name choice, and hit the "Change Call" box.

Simply a reminder; it may not immediately change your name as Facebook Servers can take up to 24 Hr to update your new settings. Follow these standard actions and select what does it cost? of your name, or your new name, to reveal in your Facebook profile.