Facebook Countdown Timer

Facebook Countdown Timer | Countdown by Paperade is an application that inserts pretty flash animated countdown timers into your Facebook profile.

 

Facebook Countdown Timer



Producing one is easy. Select the kind of count down, go into the date and choose develop.

After developing an event, you're returned to a listing of all your timers.

And publishes a realtime timer to your profile that looks like this.

But I think this default counter looks ugly, so I chose to alter the skin. This is quickly accomplished by clicking on the link "Modification Skin" link.

There are currently about 9 skins to select from. My preferred is the Digital theme. In addition to including your very own countdowns, you can place countdowns that other individuals have actually created.

In general, I found the application fulfills it's description and supplies elegant enough skins that I'll leave it on my profile.

Such articles Facebook Countdown Timer from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.