How Do I Remove A Facebook Friend

How Do I Remove A Facebook Friend, Not to sound like I'm ending up being antisocial, however a woman who's on my good friends list on Facebook ends up being rather the type of individual I don't prefer to associate with. Can't state more than that, however I require to "defriend" her (unfriend her?) How do I do that?

 

How Do I Remove A Facebook Friend



Sounds like difficulty in Facebook paradise to me!

Thankfully, it's extremely simple to defriend somebody on Facebook, simply a couple of mouse clicks. First of all, select "Pals" from the leading navigational bar:.

Notification here that within the "Pals" area, I've likewise chosen "Pal List". You'll want to do that too.

Now scroll around till you find the profile of the person in concern. It'll look roughly like this, though certainly we're not speaking about the same individual!

Note the link on the lower right, "Get rid of Pal". That's what you wish to choose. Click that and you'll get a verification dialog box:.

If you're truly sure she should get the proverbial boot, click on "Get rid of Buddy", otherwise click on "Cancel" and they'll never understand that they were on the very edge of the abyss.

Thanks for reading How Do I Remove A Facebook Friend!