How to Cancel Your Facebook Account

How To Cancel Your Facebook Account - I'm ill of the nonstop privacy modifications at Facebook, irritated that I have in great faith went into a lots of details about myself and my social circles, just to have them continuously tweak and fiddle things so that they can get more visibility and make more loan, all while jeopardizing my personal privacy. What's up with that, Zuckerberg?? I'm done. How can I cancel, delete, remove, axe, kill my account?

 

How To Cancel Your Facebook Account


I can completely have compassion with you. It's the only website I understand where I need to go through the privacy settings and make certain things have not "progressed" to leave my info, connections and information more exposed to either online search engine spiders or the general public than I desire. Truly, it's quite extremely lame on their part in a society where people complain all the time about loss of personal privacy in the digital world.
That's another subject, nevertheless, I suppose.:-.

If you make certain that you do wish to delete your Facebook account then here's how you do that.

Are you sure that's what you want to do, nevertheless, instead of just going into the privacy settings and lessening your exposure?

Okay, alright. Here are the actions ...
Go to "Account Settings":.

When your there, scroll down and at the bottom you'll find:.

Click the "shut off" link on the right and you'll see an extensive list of reasons why you might wish to leave. They're gathering data, certainly:.

Seems like your issue is about personal privacy, so if you choose "I have a privacy concern" you'll find a little editorial commentary from the Facebook group:.

A bit lower down you can also specify that individuals sending you pal welcomes (etc) will or will not bother you:.

Again, I 'd state you should think carefully prior to you examine this choice, but if you truly wish to never ever have Facebook darken your email doorstep once again, this is ways to do it.

In either case, click "Deactivate My Account" if you're sure that's exactly what you wish to do. Now it's time to go through the gauntlet, beginning with your password again (simply in case someone sees you logged in and chooses it 'd be a fantastic useful joke to delete your account):.

Remembered your password? Good. Now show you're not a robot:.

This CAPTCHA requires the words "Society" "darneder" (whatever that means). Get in those properly and click on "Submit".

Success! The account is officially shut down, removed, deleted and ... um, simply a sec. As you can see from the text above, Facebook does not seem to delete your information, simply shut down the account. I'm thinking that's not what you desire, but it's the finest you can do.

By the method, a few minutes later you'll get an e-mail from Facebook about your shut down Facebook account:.

So now you know. That's the best you can do, and it does successfully shut down your Facebook account and avoid anyone else from using your e-mail address in the future.