How to Remove A Friend From Facebook

How To Remove A Friend From Facebook, Not to seem like I'm ending up being antisocial, but a woman who's on my friends list on Facebook turns out to be rather the kind of person I do not like to relate to. Can't state more than that, but I require to "defriend" her (unfriend her?) How do I do that?

 

How To Remove A Friend From Facebook



Seems like trouble in Facebook paradise to me!

Thankfully, it's incredibly easy to defriend someone on Facebook, just a few mouse clicks. First of all, choose "Pals" from the top navigational bar:.

Notice here that within the "Friends" location, I have actually likewise selected "Good friend List". You'll want to do that too.

Now scroll around up until you discover the profile of the person in question. It'll look roughly like this, though certainly we're not discussing the very same individual!

Note the link on the lower right, "Eliminate Friend". That's what you wish to select. Click on that and you'll get a confirmation dialog box:.

If you're really sure she needs to get the proverbial boot, click on "Eliminate Friend", otherwise click on "Cancel" and they'll never understand that they were on the very edge of the abyss.

Thanks for reading How To Remove A Friend From Facebook!