How to Hide A Picture On Facebook

I constantly state ask and you shall receive and a friend of mine presented this question to me on Facebook simply last night: "How can I hide my Good friend List on my profile?" Others ask me, "Why would I desire to hide my Facebook Buddy List from "Everyone" and even from my other good friends." How To Hide A Picture On Facebook

Well, to some Facebook has quickly yet another location for spammers to hijack email addresses and "harvest" pals.

If you've been utilizing Facebook for any length of time you probably understand exactly what I imply. You accept a pal request from a single person that you have a couple of pals in common with, and the next thing you know you have 200 good friends in common with them. These are the folks that send you a pal request hoping you'll accept so they can then access your buddy list and send all your pals Facebook Pal Invites.

Others who use their Facebook profile for personal factors only, wish to conceal their buddy list to protect their friends from getting bombarded with good friend demands from their other good friends.

 

How To Hide A Picture On Facebook


1. Click your name in top right corner
2. Click "Friends" at the top

3. Click the pencil image to "Manage".

4. Click "Edit Personal Privacy".

5. Customize "Friend List" area by picking from the drop down menu.

If you have timeline (which I assume you have):.

1. Go to your profile.
2. Click on your buddies list.

3. Click on Edit.

4. In the popup, click on the icon from the right-- in this case the world, but you may have a different icon, like good friends.

5. Select Only me (or whatever other alternative you desire).

Is this what you are searching for?

1. Go to your profile and click Edit in the leading right corner.
2. From the menu in the left column, click Pals and Relationships.
3. Go to the Pals section and utilize the audience selector on the right side to manage who can see your friends.

Share How To Hide A Picture On Facebook with your friends.